Company/Organization: State Farm Insurance Companies
Added on 2005-11-07
Contact Name: Billy Taylor, Agency Recruiter
Contact Telephone: Fax: 770-418-56
Contact Email: email@example.com
Agency Recruiter-Bilingual Spanish
Job Location: Metro Atlanta, Georgia
* Identify and recruit qualified candidates for State Farm Next Generation Agent opportunities. The agency recruiter will consult and strategize with Company leadership to develop and execute recruitment strategies to meet Agency recruiting needs.
* Develop and maintain professional relationships with community organizations, colleges and universities, alumni organizations, and financial services and insurance trade organizations, to help identify and source qualified candidates.
* Job will require incumbent to work irregular work hours.
* Bilingual Spanish (preferred)
* Sales or sales recruiting experience a plus
* Involvement in Company approved educational programs as applicable for continued development.
* Job may require incumbent to travel overnight via commercial transportation and/or driving motor vehicles.
* Expected to remain current on industry related trends and issues.
* Works with autonomy.
* Effectively works with peers and team members across the enterprise to meet Agency recruiting goals.
* Takes personal accountability for tracking, measuring, and meeting/exceeding established goals.
* Communicates effectively all aspects of the Agency opportunity to a variety of audiences (this may include creating, developing, and/or delivering presentations).
* Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of principals and methods for communicating, promoting, and selling business opportunities.
* Performs searches for qualified candidates according to Agency opportunity criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, and agency and employee referrals.
* Develops and implements innovative approaches to align recruiting activities with business needs and goals.
* Analyzes and interprets demographic and marketing information to assist in developing recruiting strategies and educate partners.
* Consults on the design and placement of opportunity advertising in partnership with Corporate Communications and External Relations/Marketing.
* Establishes and maintains relationships with Agency and Human Resources leadership to stay abreast of current and future business needs.
* Effectively utilizes available resources to maximize productivity.
State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer.
Please refer to job code 27IR92 when submitting resume. Visit HotJob at this link Agency Recruiter-Bilingual Spanish
State Farm Insurance Companies
Attn: Billy Taylor, Agency Recruiter
11350 Johns Creek Parkway
Duluth GA 30098