GALEO Latino Community Development Fund
- GALEO Institute for Leadership
- Educational seminars on effective communication skills
- Speakers Bureau on Latino Issues
- Candidate Training
Community Development & Education
- Civics 101
- Seminars, workshops and panel discussions to educate the Latino community in Georgia on public issues relevant to the community.
Voter Registration & Voter Education Activities
- Voter Registration
- Voter Education
- Monitor Latino voter turnout and voter registration rates in Georgia
The GALEO Latino Community Development Fund is classified as a 501(c)3 non-profit, nonpartisan and charitable organization. Consequently, the organization is currently eligible for grants. In addition, any contributions to the GALEO Latino Community Development Fund are considered charitable contributions and are fully tax-deductible donations. Financial contributions will help us accomplish our objectives and goals.